- a medieval chemical science and speculative
philosophy aiming to achieve the transmutation of
the base metals into gold, the discovery of a
universal cure for disease, and the discovery of
a means of indefinitely prolonging life
- a power or process of transforming something
common into something special
- an inexplicable or mysterious transmuting
- deviation from the common rule - irregularity
- something anomalous : something different,
abnormal, peculiar, or not easily classified.
- The visual aspect of a ghost or spirit.
- The phenomenon of projecting the soul or
spirit for out-of-body travel.
- The power or faculty of hearing something not
present to the ear but regarded as having
- The power or ability of discerning objects
not present to the senses.
- Ability to perceive matters beyond the
range of ordinary perception.
- The illusion of remembering scenes and events
when experienced for the first time.
- A feeling that one has seen or heard
something before Something overly or unpleasantly
- The study of demons and evil spirits.
- Belief in demons - a doctrine of evil
- The art or practice that seeks to foresee or
foretell future events or discover hidden
knowledge usually by the interpretation of omens
or by the aid of supernatural powers.
- Unusual insight - intuitive perception.
A ghostly counterpart of a living person.
- To find (as water or minerals) by dowsing.
- The feeling of understanding, being aware of,
being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing
the feelings, thoughts, emotions, and experience
of another, of either the past or present without
having the feelings, thoughts, and experience
fully communicated in an objectively explicit
manner; also - the capacity for this.
ESP (Extra sensory perception)
- Perception (as in telepathy, clairvoyance,
and precognition) that involves awareness of
information about events external to the self not
gained through the senses and not deducible from
EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon)
- The recording of unexplained sounds or voices
on recording devices.
- A method of treating diseases by prayer and
exercise of faith in God.
- The soul or spirit of a deceased person.
- A Quick and ready insight.
- An Immediate apprehension or cognition.
- Knowledge or conviction gained by intuition.
- The power or faculty of attaining to direct
knowledge or cognition without evident rational
thought and inference.
- The act or process of levitating; ie, The
rising or lifting of a person or object by means
held to be supernatural.
- Beyond the range of scientifically known or
recognized as normal. Covers the range of the
rare, supernatural or unusual.
- An abnormal fear of ghosts, spirits, or
PAST LIFE RECALL
- To have memories, or flashbacks of having
lived in another time period.
- A noisy usually mischievous ghost or sprit
thought to be responsible for unexplained noises,
rapping, footsteps. etc. Some poltergeist
activity may be related to psychokinesis of a
- Clairvoyance relating to an event or state
not yet experienced.
- To have dreams of events that has not yet
- To predict future events before they happen.
- A generalized term for paraschological
abilities such as remote viewing, ESP,
psychokinesis. It is the 23rd letter of the Greek
- Lying outside the sphere of normal physical
science or knowledge : immaterial, moral, or
spiritual in origin or force.
- One who is sensitive to nonphysical or
supernatural forces and influences, marked by
extraordinary or mysterious sensitivity,
perception, or understanding.
- Divination of facts concerning an object or
its owner through contact with or proximity to an
REMOTE VIEWING (RV)
- To visualize through sight, or feelings,
shielded information or natural or structural
features. related to ESP.
- To gain insight by gazing into a crystal
ball, water, fire or other random media.
- Meaningful coincidences that are sometimes
caused by subconscious psychic activity.
- To move or levitate an object without
physical contact. To move an object with thought
- The knowing what others are thinking. The
ability to communicate with others on a psychic
level without the necessity of spoken language.
- The likeness or apparition of a living person
seen just before death, a ghost or spirit.